Featured in this lot is this glass kerosene fuel lamp collection circa 1810 - 1915. There are four kerosene lamps in this collection. The first is a No. 2 Queen Anne kerosene lamp with a brass head and blown glass body. The second is a larger kerosene lamp with a brass head and a blown glass body with a textured footing. The third kerosene lamp is a Queen Anne lamp with a aluminum head and a blown textured glass body. The last is the smallest and shows a brass head and textured blown glass body. The condition of these kerosene lamps is fair to good with some discoloration to the kerosene basins and the tallest lamp features a wiggling lamp head, none of these kerosene lamps include fitter chimneys. The measurements of these lamps range from 12" x 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" to 8 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 3/4". These Lamps are from the castle in White Sulphur Springs when it was liquidated.